Don't leave it to chance
Make sure you can bring your dog back home safely if he/she was to get hurt.
But to do so, you need to get familiar with using the Rescue Sling. It isn't intuitive... Start by watching the video below:
Clean your K-911 Rescue Sling
1. Give your Rescue Sling a good shake outside to remove excess dirt and debris.
2. Hand wash in warm water, mild soap
3. For all remaining stains, use an old toothbrush combined with a little soap to brush it off.
4. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
5. Hang to air dry (not in the sun).
Got more questions?
We'd love to hear from you! Please send your question at firstname.lastname@example.org. First, we will answer you, then we will improve this resource page accordingly.